Make homemade bread from scratch. (Thanks to this fabulous/easy recipe). Make a successful pie crust from scratch.
- Give more generously.
- Make a scrappy quilt.
- Home school my children.
Make my own piece of furniture. (i.e. Jesse)
- Be purposeful in God’s calling on my life.
- To not have a “PILE” of “DRAWER” full of stuff = be more organized.
- Play the piano.
- Instill the awe and love of God to my kids.
- Bless a total stranger.
- Use our savings account for more than just “keep the change” (start this year).
- Repurpose something old.
Run a 5k.
- Be done having babies.
- Have a fully functional desk space.
- Go on another honeymoon – just me and the hubby.
- See the west coast (I was born in California).
- Be in shape.
Own a home. Own my dream car.
- Take a pilate’s reformer class.
- Have new living room furniture.
- Coordinate more women’s events/ministries.
Experience God in a new way.
- Have a green thumb. (flowers)
- Also, have a thriving produce garden. (veggies)
- Have a successful blog.
- Spend a week at the lake with my kids and my husband.
- Help people love the space they live in.
- Take bolder chances in decorating.
- Know the Word.
- Go on a girls vacation with just my mom and my sisters.
- Go to New York (again), but see central park, Serendipity, and the Plaza Hotel.
So as you can see, only three of these lovely items are crossed off