Today on my 30th birthday, I decided to share with you 30 things you might not know about me 🙂 So completely random and in no particular order, here we go!
1. I am the oldest of 5 girls, no boys.
2. I married my first love, my best friend, and he has known me more than half my life.
3. I will always, always choose chocolate.
4. I drink my coffee black.
5. And my tea with 2 sugars.
6. I have wanted to live in an old farmhouse my entire life.
7. When I was 8 yrs. old I chipped my front tooth, and it’s still chipped to this day.
8. I was born in California, but have lived in NH my entire life, and love every minute of it!
9. I never wanted to go to collage when I was younger, from the time I was 12 I wanted to be a wife, a mom, and decorate homes.
10. I went on 2 summer long missions trips when I was 15 and 16, I was forever changed.
11. As much as I love people, I am an introvert!
12. It took my 26 years to figure that out.
13. I grew up in church, and His amazing grace saves me daily.
14. I know my truth, and I stand up for it every.single.day.
15. Being a mom has its challenges, but they make me stronger, and I couldn’t imagine life without my kids!
16. If I could say one thing to every woman out there, it would be “Embrace your unique, wonderful, crazy self, because God made you that way, and he has a purpose for your life, and YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!”
17. I had braces when I was a kid.
18. I like Chips & Salsa soooooooo much, you would think I was from south of the border.
19. I have Mexican food at least once a week.
20. I take my Margarita on the rocks WITH salt! (not fruity or frozen)
21. I work out 5 days a week
22. I’m a 90’s kid through and through and can sing every word to every Nsync’, Backstreet Boys, Alanis Morisette, and Cranberries song.
23. I don’t watch the news, really I don’t, never have.
24. I’m not much of a reader, but I love the art of words.
25. I still prefer Magazines over Pinterest.
26. I was 21 when we got married, and it was one of the hottest, most humid days we had that summer. Not the weather I had been praying for, but it was magical, God was there, and we’re more in love today, so don’t fuss over the little details.
27. As a newlywed, I was painting furniture and repurposing things for my house before I knew it was cool.
28. I remembered being so worried 10 years ago, I would never figure out what I was supposed to do or be in life, and I’m happy to say that 10 years later, I love the woman I’m becoming, and this amazing life God has blessed me with!
29. As a way to kick off my new decade, I decided last minute to run a 5k this morning (instead of having breakfast in bed! But there will be cake!)
30. I still can’t believe I’m 30!