Hello Friends and Happy New Year again! Today I’m sharing my Top 10 posts from 2017, and this is based off of all of your page views! I’m also excited for today, because I’ve teamed up with some great blogging friends who are also sharing their Top 10 posts from 2017, hosted by the lovely Cami from Tidbits. If you are NEW here and visiting from the blog-hop, then Welcome! So without any further introduction, here are my Top 10 Posts from 2017, in order of most viewed by all of you!
- Spring Home Tour – I love decorating for Spring, because whether or not the temps outside are showing it, spring is right around the corner, and it’s such a welcomed sight after our long winters.
2. The Mom Cave – Last year I kicked things off with a brand new space for ME! Some would argue that when you are the primary decorator isn’t the whole house technically yours. But I take my family into consideration for all our of shared spaces, so it was fun to create a little retreat in this nook in our bedroom that I could escape too for quiet time.
3. Summer Tour of Homes – As much as I say that decorating for Christmas is my favorite, I truly love decorating our home in the summer. I shared last summer that if homes had certain seasons they shined best in, ours is definitely a “summer” home. Our main floor is flooded with tons of natural light because of all of our windows, and I love having them all open in the summer.
4. Christmas in the Kitchen – Our open shelves in our kitchen is my most favorite spot to decorate for Christmas in the kitchen. I fill it with tiny bottle brush trees, ornaments, and faux greens to give the illusion of a tiny little christmas village spread around. It truly is my most favorite thing to decorate at Christmas.
5. Fall Home Tour – My fall home tour came in at #5 spot, and it’s no surprise this was the 5th “home tour” to make my Top 10 list. I’m so glad you guys love the home tours as much as I do. I wish I could do one every month, but unfortunately there wouldn’t be much to see since things don’t tend to change from month to month. It is so fun refreshing each space though as new seasons approach.
6. Seasons of Home | Christmas Living Room – This was the first sign of Christmas in our living room, and I shared how hanging garland on our banister is just as much of a holiday staple for me as putting up our christmas tree!
7. 2017 Holiday Housewalk – The holiday housewalk is one of the Christmas tours I look forward to every year. It started the same year I started blogging, and I was over joyed when I won spot on the tour 3 years ago.
8. Bathroom Makeover REVEAL – Our downstairs bathroom got a complete makeover! I kept things simple with clean lines, a monochromatic color scheme, and installed beadboard wallpaper to compliment the time era of our 1846 farmhouse.
9. Our NEW Christmas Tree – Getting a new Christmas tree this year was really the starting point in this years Christmas decor. Even though our new tree is faux, I kept everything very natural looking around our house. Fresh greens and soft neutrals were the focus, and I have to say this year was probably my most favorite, and the most fuss-free.
10. 10 Modern Farmhouse Floor Plans – I am SO glad that you guys enjoyed the modern farmhouse floor plan round up post as much as I did. So many of you chimed in on your love for looking at floor plans as much as I do, and it was so much fun to read all of your comments about it.
That was my 2017 in a nutshell based off of the posts you likes best! As I shared earlier this week, I am so grateful to have you on this journey with me, and look forward to another exciting year!
Be sure to visit the other bloggers below who are joining me today and sharing their Top 10 posts for 2017!
Stay in touch!